Fuck off Fuck off

haha

that was hilarious

The Piclownjew Crew The Piclownjew Crew

!!!

Fantastic job!!! several sequels are needed

Piclownjews responds:

k

Salad Fingers Episode 7 Salad Fingers Episode 7

...

the first episodes of this series were fun to watch because they were something different and new, but now that the novelty has worn off it has gotten really boring. woow salad fingers again, talking slowly and saying random things as usual.... bleh this is not interesting anymore

The Goatse Collab 2 The Goatse Collab 2

ahahah

funniest thing i ve seen in a long time

All NG Fads Die!!! 4!!! All NG Fads Die!!! 4!!!

2. Give a one-line summary of your review (50 char

some really good movies there, personally i think the concept of "lets kill things that have no relation to each other and put it all together because killing stuff is fun" is really lame but whatever, i think some of these should have been submitted on their own instead of a collab.

the best ones were mp3lock and barbq, the one by pikachu sucked

having a disclaimer is extremely lame, "please dont leave a bad review, look we are not serious its just out of fun, bad reviews make me sad boo hoo"

its a shame also, that the person who submitted it didnt make a part, i can understand that its because compared to most of the people who participated you suck at flash but it just doesnt seem right that you leech the work of good animators and then put your name there.

if i were to vote on the one by mp3 and the one by barbeq separately i would give them high ratings but i find the collab as a whole kinda lame.

MACception responds:

You're a very funny, very confused young man. I did the disclaimer/menu (Animated and ASed)/mixing. Next time check out the bios before you fucking criticize me, bitch. I got nothing to prove to you. And, the disclaimer is about what we're REALLY about, so we're not going to lie, jackass. And the disclaimer's not about leaving bad reviews. It's about leaving reviews for the RIGHT REASONS. If people don't like us, that's fine, but as long as they know our reason.

God damn i just wasted a lot of time.

Peace, bitch.

-LP
www.LogoPresents.com/AFD

The Clocktone Genius The Clocktone Genius

augh

no. this is the kind of things that i dislike from the clock crew. just take a bunch of objects, put a clock on them and jump in the latest fad and you have a standard 2005 clock movie.

there are some awesome clocks like leek, strange and renegade among others but sadly 80% of the clocks are just so fucking lame.

bleh whatever, get some originality, the clock gimmick used to be funny 2 years ago now it has been ruined by hoards of band wagon jumpers.

RupeeClock responds:

So I parodied something, that's what this is about for a large part, parody.

I'm still learning, so cut me some slack.

The Swell Collab 04 The Swell Collab 04

i wanna be in the next one :(

WadeFulp: Internet Badass WadeFulp: Internet Badass

nice movie

i hope this wins you an award f00d

f0d responds:

That would be swell :D

Thanks jet

Wade's Ego Boost Wade's Ego Boost

hahaha

excellent movie, i expect to see it in the front page soon

FourStar responds:

i do as well, sir

Wade, I'm Coming Home Wade, I'm Coming Home

you rock

yes you do

xtil responds:

oh yes oh yes oh yes oh god oh yes